Saturday, July 18, 2009

WE decided. Abby IS going to a new school. The paperwork has been filled out and turned in and we are EXCITED! WE are ready to embark on a new adventure that is really going to facilitate Abby's learning! YIPEE! I am going to put her new school's Mission Statement here. Our Mission

The mission of abc Elementary... A Magnet School is to provide a curriculum that is conducive to the 9 brain-compatible elements of the HET model and is standards-based. With a focus on the Lifelong guidelines and LIFESKILLS, all children will be empowered to work collaboratively in meaningful and engaging ways. Our Magnet programs and real-life experiences will be critical in creating connections between students and the world around them

WE are currently in Omaha, getting r ready to take Abby to Camp CoHoLo tomorrow! She is excited! Emma and I are really excited for a little Mommy and me time!! What rarity! Please watch the website www.campcoholo.org for photos of Abby and Hannah and all of her friends and what a GREAT time they are having!

Emma and I plan on a big ride around Zorinski Lake tomorrow and then a nice brunch! I love that she likes to bike as much as I do! I will try to get some photos!




2 comments:

Jessica.Wood said...

Abby,
I am so sad that I could not be at camp this year! I got a job teaching 1st grade in Elkhorn and part of that job was that I started my masters right away. So, I could not get out of classes for camp! It was so fun being your counselor for the past two years! Hannah, Molly, Emma, Sydnee, and you are such great girls! I looked at the pictures from Camp and it looked like you all had an AMAZING time! You looked Gorgeous for the dance!! And a Hot Air Balloon ride! HOW COOL!!! I hope that you are doing well and having an AWESOME summer!

Jessica Wood

Lorie said...

Abby,

You did an awesome job during the interview with Julie Cornell about Camp CoHoLo. Have a very safe trip home.