Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Check out the new blog!  Isn't it cool!  Thanks to Emily at the Blog Fairy!  She ROCKS!  It is looking pretty spiffy around here and I think I am just about ready to unveil the new blog and "close down" Abby's caringbridge site.  I plan to keep all of the info on the site, however, I will only post here!  I think it will be a lot more fun and maybe a little more family oriented!
Emma and I had a fabulous 8 mile bike ride tonight!  I love that trail!  Going is the best, however, coming back, you are going uphill, so you work a little harder.  I can tell I am getting in better shape, which I love!
Nana and Papa are here and we are loving it!  WE  are so glad to see them!  We can't wait until Thursday when we can have a few more adventures!  (see what we are doing this week)
Please remember that this blog is a blog in process and that I am doing my best to get things working and keep things up to date!  I will attempt to do better!

No comments: